Last night, KMHD, Matthew, ATM, Jessica & I went to Hot Springs to witness Japanther. GREAT show! I've got the bruises to prove it! There were some M0untain D3w fueled youths gettin' rowdy and we elders got caught up in it. BRUISES. It wasn't long before I took my place in the back. But, really, Japanther! Rock n roll!

Lookit!
Photo by KMHD
After watching today's emotional frakking Razorback game at the BellWood's, Leigh & I, accompanied & supported by
KMHD, went to get tattoos. My first! I'm so pleased that my first experience was so sweet. Many
thanks to Aron, my artist @ 7th St. Tattoo. He was so kind & he happily posed for this photo. So, it's true what they say,
tattoos are addictive; ATM & I discussed our Victor tribute on the way home. I'm so sorry, mum!




3 comments:
*squeal* - you DID it. Like whoa. That awesome AR tattoo is gonna be on your arm FOR.EV.ER. Good thing it's f'in sweet.
xo.
Riiiight? Here's the thing: they ARE addictive. I am already planning my next one, but it will be more private/personal. BUT, I have some goals I need to make before I get another tattoo. Lordy.
Um...it's the final countdown for you, missy! xx
Eek! I know... so. much. to. do. And yet we are going to Fayetteville for the weekend. Procrastination at its finest! xoxo.
Post a Comment